Ezcool Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you discover this wonderful project?

+6
blackeye
EzcoolEntertainment
Loligagger
Patback
Kingsquid
JonnySchwarz95
10 posters

Go down

How did you discover this wonderful project? Empty How did you discover this wonderful project?

Post  JonnySchwarz95 Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Hello there,

I was wondering how everyone, who is a member, found this WoW Private server/WoW Project. I actually found
this server a few weeks into July back on moddb (not sure if we are aloud to post links, so I just put the name).
I started looking for some addons to my Sim City 4 game, after a few minutes of searching some addons, I
decided to explore the site (in other words, look for a private server). I went to look in the Mods section of the
site, under a mini-section of MMO games. I then saw what looked like a a catchy picture, I clicked on World
of Brutality and started to read the description. So, now after a few attempts on trying to join the forums
site (before the current site came out), I am now a proud follower.

That was my shortened version of my story on how I found this story, now let's hear what your story is about.

JonnySchwarz95
JonnySchwarz95

Back to top Go down

How did you discover this wonderful project? Empty Re: How did you discover this wonderful project?

Post  Kingsquid Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:06 pm

I found this project back in June while browsing the MMOwned forums. I looked through the thread became VERY interested, came to the forums and registered. I believe I was the 3rd person to register hehe. I then proceeded to apply for Gamemaster and was accepted (EPIC CHEER). Basically my story.
Kingsquid
Kingsquid

https://www.facebook.com/blasini

Back to top Go down

How did you discover this wonderful project? Empty Re: How did you discover this wonderful project?

Post  Patback Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:05 am

MMOwned as well! As soon as i saw it, I registered and have been waiting ever since! The owner even gave me a sneak preview of the starting area, but it was very very rough. :]
Patback
Patback

Back to top Go down

Post  Loligagger Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Found the mod on MODDB.com in june, it whas a lock i found it though Very Happy

Loligagger

Back to top Go down

How did you discover this wonderful project? Empty :p

Post  EzcoolEntertainment Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:41 am

I found this project uhm. Back in december when I asked a few people if they wanted to join a concept that I had put together Razz Oh wait.. Nvm
EzcoolEntertainment
EzcoolEntertainment
Owner
Owner

https://ec-community.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnySchwarz95 Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:58 pm

EzcoolEntertainment wrote:I found this project uhm. Back in december when I asked a few people if they wanted to join a concept that I had put together Razz Oh wait.. Nvm
Haha nice try Ezcool Razz
JonnySchwarz95
JonnySchwarz95

Back to top Go down

Post  blackeye Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:53 am

I found this project 2 days ago when i was searching for WoW Model Views on Mmowned and i luckely found Ezcool
And i decided to read some more about this AWESOME project and i just had to register to the forums and stay as active as possible so i can help out as much as i can and will try to give the project a little kick by telling all my friends, guildies, and relatives about this project so the population will grow

Im already a proud follower.
blackeye
blackeye

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/model-editing/ad

Back to top Go down

How did you discover this wonderful project? Empty d

Post  EzcoolEntertainment Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:04 am

We are currently having the project on "Pending" as of now, we are moving our "base" to another city. So we can't work on the project at the moment, we will continue our work in aproximatly 6-7 days!

Thanks for your patient!
EzcoolEntertainment
EzcoolEntertainment
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

How did you discover this wonderful project? Empty Hello

Post  Rappyx Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:27 am

Hello there ! I found out about this amazing project 30 mins ago Smile , a friend of mine gave me a link to MMOwned telling me to check it out . The website wouldn't load so i asked him to tell me what's it about. When he told me I immidiately registered here Smile . It's pretty cool what you guys are doing and i hope it will be a success . Can't wait for feb 2011 ! Good luck guys . alien

Rappyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Laume Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:21 pm

I was searching something else on mmowned (model edit section) and found the topic about wox, and i very excited about your project, can't wait to play it.

Laume

Back to top Go down

How did you discover this wonderful project? Empty d

Post  EzcoolEntertainment Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:47 pm

MMOwned s indeed our biggest advertisement forum.. that's a wrong way of saying it but yeah, the biggest part of our audience comes from MMOwned.com So we are updating MMOwned alot nowadays compared to our own forum. Maybe I should stop slacking Smile
EzcoolEntertainment
EzcoolEntertainment
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Aldun Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:07 pm

I'm the proud owner of the first post in the advertisement topic at Mmowned! :3. Nah, I guess I heard it from Amanda in SB first.

Aldun

Back to top Go down

Post  scorptile Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:04 pm

i was just looking at mods for portal on moddb and came accross world of brutality there and absolutely loved the idea of the game. if your wondering ive been a fan of mortal kombat for years and in 97 created the character scorptile and even challenged ed boon to a match but was declined. i even have a backstory to the name. but hopefully this game becomes as popular as WOW itself

scorptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum